How to make Strawberry & Pistachio Breton Tart
Juicy strawberries curled up on creamy and nutty bretons, desserts just got more exotic. Let's celebrate the season of love with with this delicious combination of fruits, cream and everything nutty! Bake these beautifully crafted tarts at home to make your loved one drool over and relish it together on the day of love.
Ingredients of Strawberry & Pistachio Breton Tart
- For Sable Breton:
- 250 Gram Plain flour
- 8 Gram Baking powder
- 2 Gram Sea salt
- 190 Gram Unsalted butter
- 75 Gram Egg yoks
- 160 Gram Castor sugar
- For Pistachio Creamaux:
- 100 Ml Double cream
- 25 Gram Yolk
- 18 Gram Sugar
- 1 Gram Gelatine
- 20 Gram Butter
- 12 Gram Pistachio paste
- 250 Gram Strawberry
How to Make Strawberry & Pistachio Breton Tart
- 1.Sift flour, salt & baking powder.
- 2.Put butter in mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
- 3.Put egg yolks and sugar in a separate bowl and whisk until light in colour
- 4.Add the softened butter to eggs and mix together until fully incorporated.
- 5.Fold in the sifted dry ingredients.
- 6.Mix together to form a dough.
- 7.Roll out the dough between two sheets of silicone sheet to desired thickness , then put it in the fridge to rest for 3 hours.
- 8.Cut in the the heart shape with the ring & bake for 15 mins at 170 C.
- 9.Bring cream and pistachio paste to boil.
- 10.Beat together eggs & sugar and soak gelatine in cold water.
- 11.Temper egg mixture with hot cream.
- 12.Cook out on the stove & remove from heat.
- 13.Incorporate butter with hand blender and blast chill.
- 14.Apply a layer of pistachio cremeaux over heart shaped breton.
- 15.Arrange strawberries and glaze it.
- 16.Garnish with pistachio nuts & chocolate curls.
Plain flour, Baking powder, Sea salt, Unsalted butter, Egg yoks, Castor sugar, Double cream, Yolk, Sugar
, Gelatine, Butter
, Pistachio paste, Strawberry