Sweet and Sour Vegetable Soup Recipe
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Simple, sweet and sour.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Vegetable Soup
- 1 cup mixed vegetables - chopped fine
- 4 cups stock or water
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar or to taste
- 2 Tbsp tomato puree
- 1/4 tsp powdered black pepper
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1/4 cup water mixed together
How to Make Sweet and Sour Vegetable Soup
- 1.Bring the stock/water with the cubes to a boil.
- 2.Add to it the rest of the ingredients except the cornflour solution and bring to a boil and then simmer till vegetables are bite-like.
- 3.Add the cornflour solution, simmer for a minute, serve.