How to make Tandoori Masala Pan Fried Salmon
About Tandoori Masala Pan Fried Salmon Recipe: An appetizing snack to serve on a bonfire night with friends. Salmon fish fillets pan friend along with a host of spices and served with a refreshing cucumber salad.
Ingredients of Tandoori Masala Pan Fried Salmon
- 15 gms garlic clove (minced)
- 10 gms fresh ginger (minced)
- 2 gms ground coriander
- 2 gms ground cumin
- 2 sweet paprika
- 3 ground turmeric
- 2 A pinch of ground cloves
- Freshly ground pepper
- 75 plain yogurt
- 15 ml mustard oil
- 4 Salmon fillets (skinless, ceter-cut)
- for serving cucumber salad
How to Make Tandoori Masala Pan Fried Salmon
- 1.In a bowl add ginger and garlic paste and add the coriander, cumin, paprika, turmeric, cloves and salt and pepper. Add the yogurt and the 10 ml of oil and whisk until smooth.
- 2.Add the salmon, coat the salmon with the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 4 hours.
- 3.In a nonstick pan add mustard oil and the salmon steak scrapping off the excess marinade pan fry for about 5 minutes on each side at medium heat transfer on a platter and serve with cucumber Raita.
Key Ingredients: garlic clove (minced), fresh ginger (minced), ground coriander, ground cumin, sweet paprika, ground turmeric, ground cloves, Freshly ground pepper, plain yogurt, mustard oil, Salmon fillets (skinless, ceter-cut), cucumber salad