How To Make Tandoori Pomfret Fry
About Tandoori Pomfret Fry Recipe: Enjoy the goodness of fish with this delicious pomfret recipe with the mouth-watering flavours of spices and herbs including chilli powder, garam masala, chaat masala and kasuri methi. Quick, easy and lip-smacking!
Ingredients of Tandoori Pomfret Fry
- 1 Pomfret fish
- 1/4 tsp whisked yogurt thick
- 1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- 1 tsp spicy chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- to taste salt
- 1/2 tsp kasuri methi
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp tandoori masala
How to Make Tandoori Pomfret Fry
- 1.Whisk yogurt really well it has to be thick yogurt. Mix all dry spices in it and marinate the fish for an hour.
- 2.In a pan, add some oil and fry both side or you can bake them at 180 deg till it’s done. You can use whole fish or any boneless fish pieces too.
- 3.Garnish with some lemons and crisp onions you can also serve with green chutney.
Key Ingredients: Pomfret fish, whisked yogurt thick, Kashmiri chilli powder, spicy chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, kasuri methi, oil, chaat masala, tandoori masala