How to make Tandoori Tikka Seel Kand
About Tandoori Tikka Seel Kand Recipe: Supremes of chicken stuffed with pepper, onion, and mint, and charcoal grilled. Served on top of potato cakes with sundried tomatoes and a hint of mint. This dish is an elegant option for a dinner party.
Ingredients of Tandoori Tikka Seel Kand
- 8 Chicken breasts (80-100g per breast)
- 6 Capsicums (red/yellow/green - 2 each)
- 1 Large Onion
- 6 Cheddar cheese slices
- 100 Ml Yogurt
- 100 Ml Fresh cream
- 3 Tbsp Ginger paste
- 3 Tbsp Garlic paste
- 2 Tbsp Red chilli powder
- 1 Tbsp Garam masala
- 1/2 Kg Potatoes
- 10 Pieces Black olive
- 2 Bunch Green coriander
- 6 slices Sun dried tomatoes
- 50 Gram Spring onion
- 2 Bunch Mint
- 50 Gram White butter
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 50 Ml Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Carom seeds (ajwain)
- 1 Aluminum foil
- 1 Tbsp Yellow food colouring
How to Make Tandoori Tikka Seel Kand
- 1.Take the chicken breast & flatten with steak hammer like minute steak.
- 2.Slice capsicum, onion, tomato and cheese.
- 3.Stuff the chicken flat piccata with 3 slices of each pepper, onion, cheese and mint. Keep it in
- 4.the center of chicken piccata and roll it.
- 5.Take yoghurt, cream, ginger paste, garlic paste, red chilli powder, garam masala and yellow
- 6.food colouring. Make a paste.
- 7.Dip the rolled chicken in it & keep in chiller for at least 15 minutes.
- Prepare the Potato Cakes:
- 1.Boil the potato. Chop some black olives, green coriander, mint and spring onion.
- 2.Add these and sundried tomatoes, cream to the boiled potato and mash it.
- 3.Make a roll of the mashed potato and cut into equal size (1 inch) pieces, and sear on a hot platter.
- 1.Put three potato slices or mini cakes in the plate lengthwise.
- 2.Grill the chicken & put on each of potato cake. Serve.
Key Ingredients: Chicken breasts (80-100g per breast), Capsicums (red/yellow/green - 2 each), Onion, Cheddar cheese slices, Yogurt, Fresh cream, Ginger paste, Garlic paste, Red chilli powder, Garam masala, Potatoes , Black olive, Green coriander, Sun dried tomatoes, Spring onion, Mint, White butter, Lemon juice, Milk, Eggs, Carom seeds (ajwain), Aluminum foil, Yellow food colouring