How to make Thai Green Curry Paste
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
The ideal Thai paste which can be stored up to three months.
Ingredients of Thai Green Curry Paste
- 10 Green chillies, chopped
- 6 Nos Garlic, peeled
- 1 Onion , chopped
- 3/4 Nos Ginger, peeled
- 1 Cup Coriander Leave, chopped
- 1 Lemon , grated
- 1/2 Lemon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Coriander Powder
- 2 Tbsp Cumin Powder
- 2 Sticks Lemon grass
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Pepper Powder
How to Make Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1.Grind all the ingredients in a mortar or a food processor using a little water.
- 2.Store in an airtight container or in the refrigerator.
- 3.Alternatively, freeze for up to three months. Use as required.