How to make Thai Style Chicken Tikka
About Thai Style Chicken Tikka Recipe: A spicy, flavourful chicken tikka recipe, prepared the Thai way! Chicken tikka is a popular North Indian snack that is loved across all across age groups. Laced in the delicious flavours of lemon grass, thai ginger and red curry paste, this can be a perfect appetiser for a dinner party.
Ingredients of Thai Style Chicken Tikka
- 250 gms chicken thighs
- 7 gms thai ginger
- 3 lemon leaves
- 5 gms lemon grass
- 130 gms coconut milk powder
- 100 ml refined oil
- 12 gms red curry paste
- 20 gms peanut butter
- 3 gms basil leaves, fried
- 25 gms lotus stem
- 15 gms yellow butter
- 1 gms chat masala
How to Make Thai Style Chicken Tikka
- 1.To marinate the chicken, mix Thai ginger lemon grass leaf, butter and red curry paste in a bowl. Now, pour this mixture over the chicken pieces and keep it in the refrigerator for two to three hours.
- 2.Now marinate the chicken, repeat the first step by making the paste again with Thai red curry paste, butter and Thai ginger lemon grass lemon leaf. Take the chicken out of the fridge, marinate it again and put it back in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- 3.Take the chicken out and grill it in a tandoor till it is properly cooked.
- 4.Now for peanut butter sauce, take a bowl, add peanut butter, coconut milk powder and 1/4th hot cup water. Mix well till it is smooth.
- 5.Plate the cooked chicken with peanut butter sauce on the side and garnish it with lotus stem, fried basil and chaat masala.
Key Ingredients: chicken thighs, thai ginger, lemon leaves, lemon grass, coconut milk powder, refined oil, red curry paste, peanut butter, basil leaves, lotus stem, yellow butter, chat masala