How to make Thandai Barfi
About Thandai Barfi Recipe: The perfect Holi dessert! Barfi is the quintessential Indian sweet, this thandai barfi would add the extra fun to your holi party. With pistachios, saffron and some thandai syrup, this barfi recipe is just the right pick to be the dessert at your party menu.
Ingredients of Thandai Barfi
- 1.5 Litre milk
- 150 sugar
- 50 pistachio
- 0.2 saffron
- 50 thandai syrup
How to Make Thandai Barfi
- 1.Take full fat milk in thick bottom pan, add sugar, and start boiling it.
- 2.Stir well on slow flame so that in doesn’t burn from bottom.
- 3.Stir till it becomes thick like milk solid called mawa.
- 4.Add thandai syrup, chopped pistachio and saffron.
- 5.Flattened the hot barfi on greased aluminium tray.
- 6.Garnish barfi with saffron.
- 7.Cut into 1 inch squares and serve cold.
Key Ingredients: milk, sugar, pistachio, saffron, thandai syrup