How to make Trio of Mousse
About Trio of Mousse Recipe: Packed with the delicious whipped cream, tangy orange puree and kiwi puree, here is a yummy dessert to relish with a beautiful twist of tricolour that you can easily prepare at home.
Ingredients of Trio of Mousse
- 4 Egg yolk
- 50 gms sugar
- 200 gms whipped cream
- 100 gms white chocolate, melted
- 70 gms cooking cream
- 40 gms orange puree
- 40 gms kiwi puree
How to Make Trio of Mousse
- 1.Boil the cooking cream and set aside.
- 2.Mix egg yolk and sugar.
- 3.Add egg yolk and sugar mixture into boiled cooking cream.
- 4.Add white melted chocolate to the mixture.
- 5.Fold the whipped cream gently and mix.
- 6.Divide the mixture into three bowls.
- 7.Add orange puree to one bowl.
- 8.Add kiwi puree to another and let the third remain as it is.
- 9.Arrange the mixture in tri colour pattern in a serving bowl/glass.
- 10.Serve chilled.
- 11.Garnish with cherry on top.
Key Ingredients: Egg yolk, sugar, whipped cream, white chocolate, cooking cream, orange puree, kiwi puree