How to make Tutty Fruity Margarita
Recipe Servings: 1
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
A refreshing concoction of white tequila with luscious mango chunks and rimmed with brown sugar and lime. Sounds like the perfect summer cocktail to soak up the sun this season!
Ingredients of Tutty Fruity Margarita
- 1/2 Cup Mango chunks (frozen)
- 1/2 Cup Ice
- 2 Fluid Ounce White tequila
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced)
- Brown sugar
How to Make Tutty Fruity Margarita
- 1.Combine the mango, ice, tequila and lemon juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- 2.Moisten the rim of a margarita glass with the lemon and rim in a dish of brown sugar.
- 3.Pour in margarita and enjoy.
Key Ingredients: Mango chunks (frozen), Ice, White tequila , Lemon (juiced), Brown sugar