How to make Two Minute Brownie
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Two Minute Brownie Recipe: It's eggless, it's tasty and it's made oh-so-quickly. Two minutes is all you need to enjoy this mug brownie. Go ahead and try it.
Ingredients of Two Minute Brownie
- 2 Tbsp flour / maida
- 2 tbsp sugar (or according to taste), powdered
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp peanut butter, nutella, chocolate syrup, maple syrup
- walnuts, chopped
How to Make Two Minute Brownie
- 1.Take a microwave friendly mug.
- 2.Add all the dry ingredients in it.
- 3.Now mix in the wet ingredients.
- 4.Microwave it for a minute or two. (Depends on your microwave settings.)
- 5.Enjoy your mug cake with ice cream of your choice on top.
Key Ingredients: flour / maida, sugar (or according to taste), cocoa powder, milk, vegetable oil, peanut butter, nutella, chocolate syrup, maple syrup, walnuts