How to make Valentine Pizza
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Pizza with haloumi, Gruyere cheese, Parmesan cheese, tomatoes, chillies, mint and olives. A delight for the eyes and taste buds.
Ingredients of Valentine Pizza
- Handful of Haloumi
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- Dried Mint
- 4 slices of Salami
- Handful of Gruyere Cheese
- 2-3 hot pickled Red Chillies
- 1-2 Black Olives
- Olive Oil
- Handful of Fresh Mint
- Handful of Rocket Leaves
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Shavings of Parmesan
How to Make Valentine Pizza
- 1.Spread haloumi on one side of pizza and place tomatoes and mint on it
- 2.Place Slices of salami on other side and spread Gruyere cheese
- 3.Place the pickled red chillies and olives.
- 4.Brush edges of pizza with olive oil.
- 5.Bake the pizza and garnish tomato section with fresh mint and salami section with rocket leaves.
- 6.Drizzle the pizza with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle black pepper.
- 7.Garnish with Parmesan cheese and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Dough, Handful of Haloumi, Dried Mint, Handful of Gruyere Cheese, Olive Oil, Handful of Fresh Mint, Handful of Rocket Leaves, Pepper, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Shavings of Parmesan