Veal Schnitzel Recipe
About Veal Schnitzel Recipe: Beaten into fillets, sliced veal is dipped in egg, coated with breadcrumbs and fried crisp. Served with caper sauce and green salad.
- Total Cook Time 40 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Veal Schnitzel
- 200 gms veal tenderloin
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Some flour for dredging
- Some bread crumbs for coating
- for garnishing salt and pepper
- For the caper sauce:
- 2 tbsp capers (from a jar, drained, and minced)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice salt and pepper
How to Make Veal SchnitzelHideShow Media
You can substitute the veal with chicken.
In case you don't have a meat mallet just wrap the piece of meat in a cling film, and beat it with a rolling pin.