How to make Vegetable Cutlets
Recipe Servings: 8
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Vegetable Cutlets Recipe: A range of veggies make for flavor rich deep fried cutlets.
Ingredients of Vegetable Cutlets
- 120 gms french beans (strung) , blanched
- 120 gms bottle gourd (grated), peeled
- 120 gms cauliflower, grated
- 1/2 cup carrots, grated
- 1 cup potatoes (mashed), boiled
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp amchoor
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp green chillies, finely chopped
- 2 Eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup refined flour
- Dried bread crumbs to coat the cutlets
- 1 tbsp oil
How to Make Vegetable Cutlets
- 1.Chop the beans fine.
- 2.Heat 2 Tbsp of oil and add cumin and ginger.
- 3.Stir-fry till well mixed and add the beans, gourd, cauliflower and carrots and stir over high heat to dry off the excess moisture.
- 4.Add the coriander, amchoor, salt and chillies, turn around a few times and shut off the heat.
- 5.When cool mix in the potato.
- 6.Form into round or oval cutlets.
- 7.Dust the cutlets with refined flour, then dip into the beaten egg.
- 8.Now coat with the crumbs.
- 9.Repeat by dipping the crumbed cutlets into egg and crumbs once more.
- 10.Deep-fry the cutlets to a golden color and serve.
Key Ingredients: french beans (strung) , bottle gourd (grated), cauliflower, carrots, potatoes (mashed), cumin seeds, ginger, coriander powder, amchoor, salt, green chillies, Eggs (slightly beaten), refined flour, Dried bread crumbs to coat the cutlets, oil