How To Make Walnut Kebab
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Walnut Kebab Recipe: A plate full of scrumptious kebabs are sure to make everyone slurp a little! These delicious kebabs full wtht he nutty goodness of walnuts are perfect for special occasions.
Ingredients of Walnut Kebab
- 20 walnut halves
- 1 cup powdered walnuts
- 1 tbsp oil
- 100 gms paneer, grated
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- to taste salt
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 medium potatoes (boiled and mashed), mashed
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp green chilli (crushed)
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp cumin powder, roasted
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/4 cup gram flour
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
How to Make Walnut Kebab
- 1.Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a non-stick pan. Add walnuts, carrots and salt and sauté until extra moisture dries up.
- 2.To this add garlic paste, ginger paste and sauté for 1/2 min. Turn off the flame and add potatoes and coriander leaves to the walnuts mixture. Transfer it into a grinder and mix till blended well.
- 3.Add green chilli, chaat masala, roasted cumin powder, garam masala powder and grind again.
- 4.Transfer the mixture into a bowl and let the mixture cool completely.
- 5.Now roast gram flour in another non-stick pan for 2-3 minutes. Add it to the walnut mixture in the bowl.
- 6.To the mixture, add walnut powder and breadcrumbs and mix everything well. Keep the bowl in a refrigerator for about 15 minutes. Divide the mixture into equal portions.
- 7.Grease your palms and shape each portion into finger-size sausages.
- 8.Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan and cook the kebabs, turning the sides a few times, till they are evenly cooked all around.
- 9.Serve hot garnished with chopped walnuts.
Key Ingredients: walnut halves, powdered walnuts, oil, paneer, carrots, salt, ginger paste, garlic paste, potatoes (boiled and mashed), fresh coriander leaves, green chilli (crushed), chaat masala, cumin powder, garam masala powder, gram flour, breadcrumbs