How to make White Sauce Pasta
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
White Sauce Pasta Recipe: Long strands of fettuccine smeared in a cream-based white sauce and blessed with traces of garlic and capsicum.
Ingredients of White Sauce Pasta
- 2 Cups Pasta fettuccine
- 5 Tbsp Cream
- 1 tsp Garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Capsicum red
- 1 Tbsp Capsicum yellow
- 1 Tbsp Broccoli
- 1/2 tsp Parsley, chopped
- according to taste Salt
- 1/2 Black pepper (crushed)
How to Make White Sauce Pasta
- 1.Boil the pasta as per the instructions printed on the packet. Then strain pasta and let it cool.
- 2.Heat a pan and pour olive oil on it till it's slightly warm. Add chopped garlic and vegetables and saute for a minute.
- 3.Add fresh cream, salt and pepper and then toss in the fettuccine pasta. Cook for about two minutes.
- 4.Transfer into a serving dish and garnish with Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
- 1.You can use cheddar cheese instead of Parmesan cheese.
Pasta fettuccine, Cream
, Olive oil, Capsicum red, Capsicum yellow, Broccoli
, Salt , Black pepper (crushed)