How To Make White Sauce Pasta
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
White Sauce Pasta Recipe: Long strands of fettuccine smeared in a cream-based white sauce and blessed with traces of garlic and capsicum.
Ingredients of White Sauce Pasta
- 2 Cups pasta fettuccine
- 5 tbsp cream
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp capsicum red
- 1 tbsp capsicum yellow
- 1 tbsp broccoli
- 1/2 tsp parsley, chopped
- Salt (according to taste)
- 1/2 black pepper (crushed)
How to Make White Sauce Pasta
- 1.Boil the pasta as per the instructions printed on the packet. Then strain pasta and let it cool.
- 2.Heat a pan and pour olive oil on it till it's slightly warm. Add chopped garlic and vegetables and saute for a minute.
- 3.Add fresh cream, salt and pepper and then toss in the fettuccine pasta. Cook for about two minutes.
- 4.Transfer into a serving dish and garnish with Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
You can use cheddar cheese instead of parmesan cheese.
Key Ingredients: pasta fettuccine, cream, garlic, olive oil, capsicum red, capsicum yellow, broccoli, parsley, Salt (according to taste), black pepper (crushed)