Recipe Servings: 10
A whole wheat sweet commonly made in the Indian households.
- 1 kg atta
- 1 kg boora (or powdered sugar)
- 1 kg ghee-approx
- 40 gm sonth / dried ginger powder
- 3 Tbsp ajwain / thymol seeds, roasted
- 50 gm raisins
- 50 gm sultanas
- 100 gm almonds
- 100 gm magaz (seeds of melon/water melon)
- 50 gm makhana (lotus seeds) roasted and lightly fried
- 50 gm gond (edible gum crystals) lightly fried, and ground coarsely
- Roast almonds and pound coarsely.
- Dry roast atta, when lightly colored add ghee and saute till fat separates.
- Cool completely, and add rest of the ingredients, form into ladoos and store.