Recipe of Banana Halwa
Recipe Servings: 4
Four ingredients, one spectacular result! Enjoy this easy to make tasty banana halwa recipe.
- 6 ripe bananas
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cardamoms (chhoti elaichi), powdered
How to Make Banana Halwa
- Peel the bananas and slice into 1 inch rounds.
- Heat the ghee and add the bananas.
- Saute till bananas are a little soft (some pieces may get mashed a bit).
- Add sugar and enough water to cover the banana mixture.
- Cook over low heat till the liquid thickens when you lift it and drop, it should fall in drops and not a stream.
- Add the cardamom powder, cool, chill and serve.
- This will thicken as it cools.