For marinating the chicken
1. In a mixing bowl, mix red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, salt and curd.
2. Add the raw chicken pieces to the marinade and mix well. Keep it in the refrigerator overnight or minimum 6 hours.
3. Roast the marinated chicken in a tandoor or an oven for about 10-12 minutes until it is three-fourth done.
For the chicken gravy
1. Heat half the quantity of white butter in pan.
2. Pour in the tomato puree, and saute for 2-3 minutes. Add cumin seeds, sugar, red chilli powder and salt. Mix well.
3. Add the prepared chicken, white butter, fresh cream, sliced green chillies and crushed fenugreek leaves. Saute for 3-4 minutes and let the chicken cook.
4. Cook till chicken is done. Serve hot with rice or naan.
Shop for Health
Key Ingredients: chicken, red chilli, ginger, garlic, salt, yogurt, butter, cumin seeds, tomato puree, sugar, cream, green chillies, fenugreek