Chilled Melon Soup Recipe
A chilled soup of melons, grape juice and lime.
Ingredients of Chilled Melon Soup
- 1 medium melon, seeded and chopped
- 100 ml white grape juice
- 1-2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp dried crumbled mint
- 1 tsp roasted fennel seeds
- Grated rind of 1 orange/sweet lime
- 150 ml curd
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Blanched orange peel strips
- Peeled grapes
- Diced melon
How to Make Chilled Melon Soup
- Blend all soup ingredients together.
- Re-season and chill thoroughly.
- Serve soup garnished with peel, fruit and croutons.