Danish Apple Pudding Recipe
Recipe Servings: 4
A delicious pudding with apples, cream, jaggery and buttery breadcrumbs.
Ingredients of Danish Apple Pudding
- 750 gm apples
- 50 gm butter
- 150 gm bread crumbs
- 50 gm jaggery
- 125 ml yoghurt/cream
- Grated rind of 1 lemon
How to Make Danish Apple Pudding
- Peel, core and slice apples.
- Cook in a covered pan with a little water and lemon rind.
- Add yoghurt/cream to the cooked apples.
- Melt butter in a pan and cook the breadcrumbs and jaggery until it caramelizes.
- Cool and crush.
- Arrange the apples and caramel in layers.
- Serve chilled.