Recipe of Eggless Date Cake
Recipe Servings: 6
A scrumptious eggless cake with the goodness of dates in it. Its moist and best served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 1/2 cup dates
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup white flour
- 1/4 cup refined oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp almonds
How to Make Eggless Date Cake
- In a food processor, take dates, sugar and milk and blend it well till a smooth paste is formed.
- In a bowl, take the blended mix; add refined oil, flour, baking powder and mix well with a spatula.
- Sprinkle almonds over the batter.
- Pour in a floured baking dish and set in oven for 30-40 mins at 150 degrees.
- To see whether the cake is done or not, insert a fork through the cake and if it comes clean then the cake is done.