Recipe of Pasta in Cheese Sauce
A simple, speedy and scrumptious pasta loaded with cheese.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp flour (maida)
- 1 Tbsp butter salt to taste
- 1 Tbsp black pepper- powdered
- 1/8 Tbsp nutmeg- grated
- 1/4 cup cheese- grated
- 200 gm pasta (dried) of your choice
How to Make Pasta in Cheese Sauce
- In a heavy based pan, heat the butter, stir in the flour and saute till slightly darkened.
- Add milk very gradually, stirring vigorously all the time to avoid lumps.
- Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes, continuing to stir to avoid scorching.
- Add the salt, pepper, and any other seasoning that you desire.
- Add grated cheese after it is cooked makes it a cheese sauce.
- You can add wine or cream or herbs to this, and then mix the boiled pasta of your choice into it.
- Boil the pasta bite like and add to the sauce.