Poulet A La Moutarde
Chicken coated in mustard, served with an easy Bechamel sauce
Bechamel sauce butter milk refined flour: all to taste Chicken preparation thin chicken breasts 2 tbsp mustard sauce 2 tsp oil 1 tsp butter Main preparation 1 tsp oil 2 tsp chopped shallots 1 tsp garlic 1 tsp salt 4 tbsp bechamel sauce Chicken preparation 1/4 pepper powder 4 tbsp fresh cream
- For the Bechamel Sauce, add butter, milk and refined flour in a pan and mix it well. The bechamel sauce is ready.
- For the chicken preparation, mix mustard and chicken in a bowl and keep aside. Then heat oil in pan.
- Add butter, chicken breasts and toast the chicken for about thirty seconds.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and keep it aside.
- For the main preparation, heat oil in pan. Add shallots, garlic, Bechamel sauce, chicken, pepper, salt and cream.
- Cook the preparation for five to six minutes on low flame.
- Poulet a la Moutarde is ready. Serve hot with grilled tomatoes and fried potatoes.
Key Ingredients: butter
, mustard seeds
, vegetable oil
, black pepper