Recipe of Sabudana Kheer
Sabudana Kheer is a delicious festive dessert made with sabudana (tapioca pearls) flavored with cardamom and saffron.
- 1 cup sabudana (tapioca)
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 litre milk
- 4 cardamom pods
- A few flakes of saffron color
How to Make Sabudana Kheer
- Soak the sabudana in water for 15 minutes.
- Boil milk with the sugar and cardamoms and add the sabudana after draining the water. Add 1 cup of water.
- Boil until the sabudana becomes swollen and translucent.
- Soak saffron flakes in a 1/4 cup of hot milk for 10 minutes.
- Mix to squeeze out color and add all of it to the boiling milk.