Recipe of Sproutamin Salad
It couldn't get easier and healthier than this. Sprouts and fruits come togethar to make a good-for-you salad.
- 25 gm mosambi channa, sprouted
- 25 gm green pea sprouts, sprouted
- 25 gm kala channa, sprouted
- 25 gm bean sprouts
- 25 gm methi sprouts
- 25 gm red chowli, sprouted
- 6-7 black olives, squeezed
- 6-7 green olives, squeezed
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 a grapefruit, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1/2 an orange, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1/2 kiwi, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 50 gm feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
How to Make Sproutamin Salad
- In a bowl add all the beans, olives and cherry tomatoes.
- Mix well.
- Season it with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Arrange fruits and sprouts in alternate rows of two's and sprinkle with feta cheese.
Key Ingredients: Green peas
, whole bengal gram
, bean sprouts
, cherry tomatoes
, feta cheese
, olive oil
, black pepper