Tomato Olive Salad
Recipe Servings: 4
Take a bite at the fresh crunchiness of this tomato and olive salad. The added dose of balsamic vinegar takes the flavour to another level.
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into dices
- 5-6 black olives, seeded and halved
- 2 medium onions, cut into quarters and layers separated
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- 3-4 fresh basil leaves
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Combine all the ingredients together along with some balsamic vinegar and mix well.
- Serve chilled.