As we age, our skin tend to age as well. If we put it the other way around, our skin can tell a lot about our age and overall health. Skin sagging is a natural occurrence and can become quite overwhelming for some, which is why many people resort to surgeries but those surgeries are quite unsafe and may have side effects as well. Instead of relying on those cosmetic surgeries, you can look after your skin in a very healthy and natural manner. Results could take time, but you know you have not introduced your skin to anything alien or harmful. These remedies are extremely feasible and have the potential to reduce the fine lines from your face to a considerable extent. Here we have got you 5 simple DIY skin tightening face-packs that can come to your rescue. As we said, you cannot expect overnight miracles, but you are going to love the changes.
1. Egg And Yogurt Face-Pack: When it comes to skin-tightening, egg can be regarded as one of the most effective ingredients. It has albumin in it which helps in making our skin look more firm and smooth. While the yogurt helps in lightening the blemishes and pigmentation spots from the skin. To make this pack, you will require 1 egg white and 1 tablespoon of yogurt. Take a bowl and mix these ingredients well until a smooth texture is attained. Apply the face-pack and leave for 8-10 minutes. Once it is done, wash the pack with cold water. Apply this face-pack twice a week for better results.
(Also Read: 5 Homemade Orange Peel Face Packs for Glowing Skin)
When it comes to skin-tightening, egg can be regarded as one of the most effective ingredients.
2. Strawberry And Lemon Juice Face-Pack: Both strawberries and lemon are a rich source of vitamin C. For this skin-tightening pack, you will need 3 tablespoons of strawberry puree, half teaspoon of lemon juice and 3 teaspoons of corn starch. Take strawberry puree and add lemon juice and corn starch to it. Now mix the ingredients to form a thick paste. Apply this paste over your face and let it dry for 15 minutes. Wash the face-pack with lukewarm water.
Both strawberries and lemon are a rich source of vitamin C.
3. Almond Oil Face-Pack: Almond oil is a rich source of vitamin E which provides hydration to the skin making it look supple and soft. Take 1 teaspoon of almond oil and warm it for 10 seconds. With the help of your fingers, apply the almond oil all over your face and leave it for 10 minutes. Rinse it off with the help of cold water.
Almonds are loaded with essential nutrients that can help boost skin health
Photo Credit: iStock
4. Banana And Cream Face-Pack: Banana improves the skin texture and sagging of the skin due to the presence of rich fats in it. To make this pack, take one ripped banana and mash it. Take 2 teaspoons of cream and add to the banana pulp. Mix the two ingredients till a thick paste is formed. Apply this face-pack on your skin and leave for 10 minutes. Rinse it off with normal water.
Banana improves the skin texture and sagging of the skin due to the presence of rich fats in it.
5. Oatmeal Face-Pack: Oatmeal can absorb all the impurities from our skin pores. Take 1 tablespoon of oats, 1 tablespoon of gram flour, and 1 teaspoon of rosewater. Add these 3 ingredients together and mix until a thick texture is attained. Apply it all over your face and wash it off with lukewarm water. Use this face-pack thrice a week for better results.
Oatmeal can absorb all the impurities from our skin pores.
So make use of these 5 skin tightening face-packs and get a spotless and nourished skin naturally!
(This content including advice provides generic information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information. NDTV does not claim responsibility for this information.)