Mattar Paneer is one classic, evergreen recipe which never goes out of style. Soft, moist cottage cheese cubes with freshly shelled peas in an onion-tomato gravy - no vegetarian recipe comes close to this delicious preparation. The fact that its recipe is also a no-brainer makes this a win-win situation. But have you ever wondered what exactly goes into the making of a mattar paneer recipe at a restaurant? What are the specific methods and the exact ingredients that chefs use to make the recipe a stellar one? Well, we have the answer to your question through this mind-blowing preparation of Mattar Paneer.
This exclusive recipe was shared with us by Chef Ravi Saxena, who is from the kitchens of Dhaba restaurant. The Indian food joint is known for its authentic preparations, and their Mattar Paneer recipe is no different. This delectable dish's recipe is a chef-special preparation which is a hot favourite among the frequenters at the restaurant. It uses a unique blend of spices and ingredients to make the dish truly unbelievable tasting. Further, a dash of fresh cream lends a creamy and luscious flavour to the Mattar Paneer recipe.
So what are you waiting for? Get your hands on this chef-special Mattar Paneer recipe, and we promise - the humble dish will never be the same for you anymore.
Here Is The Full Recipe Of Mattar Paneer By Chef Ravi Saxena Of Dhaba Restaurant:
- 250 gm paneer, cut in cubes
- 1 cup peas (boiled)
For the gravy:
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tsp chopped green chillies
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- Salt, to taste
- Fresh coriander for garnish
- Thin ginger slices, for garnish
- In a pan, add oil and let it heat.
- Saute ginger garlic paste for few minutes.
- Then add chopped onions, chopped tomatoes into it with green chilies. Stir well.
- Add coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala and salt to this. Stir fry this mixture finely.
- Add the boiled peas and the cubes of paneer into the gravy. Saute on high flame for 5-10 min.
- Add fresh cream to it.
- Garnish it with fresh coriander and thin slices of ginger.
About Aditi AhujaAditi loves talking to and meeting like-minded foodies (especially the kind who like veg momos). Plus points if you get her bad jokes and sitcom references, or if you recommend a new place to eat at.