This natural and versatile ingredient can gift you with those thick brows. Because of its rich contents of fatty acids, minerals and nutrients, castor oil has been known to provide many skin benefits. It has the ability to trigger and stimulate hair growth from dormant follicles. However, it's extremely important to choose the right castor oil. Do not buy an artificial one as it will not give the desired result. Always make sure that you're buying the 100% cold pressed natural oil as it's said to be the most effective one. Here's how you can bring castor oil to your rescue. Read on to know more.
- Castor oil
- Earbud or cotton ball
- A clean cloth
Steps To Be Followed
1. Take the castor oil and pour it into a bowl along with the glycerine.
2. Wash your face gently with lukewarm water and make sure to clean off the eyebrows area too.
3. Dip your preferred tool to the bowl i.e. earbud or cotton ball, make sure to remove the excess oil.
4. Gently rub it around your eyebrows and let it settle. Leave it overnight.
5. Next day, wash off the applied area with lukewarm water
For better and faster results, repeat this procedure every day without skipping a night.
The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. NDTV is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this article. All information is provided on an as-is basis. The information, facts or opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of NDTV and NDTV does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.