Samosas are one of the most favourite savouries of India which is also enjoyed by all age groups. Infact, it is one of the most known street foods of India and is undoubtedly one of the best kinds of Indian snack. But are you bored of having usual potato samosa? Don't worry! We have got you covered. This Vegetable samosa is a perfect evening snack combined with a crispy crust and crave-able filling. It is super easy to prepare and can be prepared at home without putting in much effort. Stuffed with mildly spiced veggies and aromatic flavours make it an impeccable fusion of a North Indian delicacy. A lovely trio of red chutney, mint chutney and chai, adds heaven to your mouth with each bite.
This Lip-smacking tiny treat encased in a crispy shell is all that you need to have a perfect mouth-watering experience. As an acknowledged Indian delicacy, many other fillings can also be used while preparing samosas today. Non vegetarians can add chicken keema in the stuffing to make it appealing for them as the tender consistency of chicken makes it taste wonderful. So, if you are a samosa lover, try this fuzz free vegetarian recipe mentioned below.
Here's what you would be required to do.
1. To make Vegetable Samosa, you need to first prepare the filling. For this boil potatoes, carrot, peas and cauliflower.
2. Heat a pan with oil, add green chilli and ginger.
3.Cook the mixture for 5-7 minutes.
4.Mash the vegetables lightly with the ladle.
5. Add a simple blend of spices including chaat masala, black salt, red chilli to it and mix everything together.
6. Add coriander and mix well.
7. Fill the mixture into the samosa sheets made with refined flour and deep fry them on medium low heat.
For the detailed step-by-step recipe and ingredients, click here.
You can customize the spices according to your taste buds. So, what are you waiting for? Watch the detailed recipe with ingredients and try it today. Go and binge on this delicious delight. Share your feedback in the comment section below.