How to make Air Fried Kurkuri with Anardana Churan
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Air Fried Kurkuri with Anardana Churan Recipe: A crispy crunchy roll loaded with spinach mixture and spices and topped with anardana churan.
Ingredients of Air Fried Kurkuri with Anardana Churan
- 100 Gram Spinach
- 15 gram Jalapeno
- 20 gram Amul cheese
- 2 gram Pine nuts
- 5 gram Apricot, chopped
- A pinch of Chili flakes
- to taste Salt
- 2 nos Philo pastry sheet
- 5 gram Butter
- 1 gram Anardana churn
How to Make Air Fried Kurkuri with Anardana Churan
- 1.Boil spinach and chop finely.
- 2.Mix all the ingredients in chop spinach except filo sheet and butter.
- 3.Take the filo sheet spread butter and put the spinach mixture.
- 4.Make the cigar shape.
- 5.Put the all cigar roll in the air fryer for 10 minutes.
- 6.After its cigar roll colour comes brown place it on the plate.
- 7.Sprinkle anardana churan on it and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Spinach
, Amul cheese, Pine nuts, Apricot, Chili flakes, Salt
, Philo pastry sheet, Butter
, Anardana churn