How To Make Aloo Paneer Kebab
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Aloo Paneer Kebab Recipe: Soft, crumbly and flavourful kebabs full with the goodness of paneer and versatile potatoes, these are perfect to go with your evening cup of tea!
Ingredients of Aloo Paneer Kebab
- 4 potatoes, boiled
- 1/2 cup paneer
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- to taste salt
- to taste red chilli flakes
- to taste oregano
- 1/4 cup schezwan sauce
- 1/2 cup corn flour
How to Make Aloo Paneer Kebab
- 1.Grate paneer and boiled potatoes in a bowl.
- 2.Add chopped onions, salt, red chilli flakes, oregano and schezwan sauce. Mix well.
- 3.Add enough maida to knead a soft dough.
- 4.Divide the dough into kebabs of desired shape and size.
- 5.Make corn flour slurry by mixing the flour with some water.
- 6.Dip the kebabs in the slurry and deep fry.
Key Ingredients: potatoes, paneer, onion, salt, red chilli flakes, oregano, schezwan sauce, corn flour