How To Make Amaranth Bathua Duet With Turmeric Foam
About Amaranth Bathua Duet With Turmeric Foam Recipe: Indulge in the wholesome goodness of spinach, bathua, amaranth and oatmeal in this stellar recipe.
Ingredients of Amaranth Bathua Duet With Turmeric Foam
- 300 gms bathua
- 300 gms spinach
- 300 gms amaranth
- 50 gms oatmeal
- 50 gms millets
- 50 gms gram flour, roasted
- 8-10 Coriander leaves
- 8-10 Mint leaves
- 2 gram turmeric
- 20 gms cream
- 2 gram salt
- 2 gram pepper
- A pinch of garam masala
- A pinch of white pepper powder
- A pinch of cardamom powder
- 3 tsp corn flour
- 2 gram cress
How to Make Amaranth Bathua Duet With Turmeric Foam
- 1.Blanch spinach, bathua and amaranth separately in boiling water and give it a shock chill.
- 2.Drain and remove the excess water and finely chop it.
- 3.Blend oatmeal, gram flour and millets in a food processor.
- 4.Add all the dry spices and seasoning to the roasted gram flour.
- 5.Mix one half of the spinach and bathua with one of the roasted gram flour.
- 6.Mix the other half of the spinach and red amaranth with the remaining half of the roasted gram flour.
- 7.Make round patties from the above mixtures.
- 8.Cook the patties on a nonstick pan until golden brown.
- 9.Pressure blend cream, turmeric and some water to make foam that can be used for garnishing.
- 10.To plate keep the patties on top of each other, garnish with cress and top it up with foam.
Key Ingredients: bathua, spinach, amaranth, oatmeal, millets, gram flour, Coriander leaves, Mint leaves, turmeric, cream, salt, pepper, garam masala, white pepper powder, cardamom powder, corn flour, cress