How To Make Apple Cinnamon Halwa
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Apple Cinnamon Halwa Recipe: Indulge in a decadent halwa full with the goodness of apple and cinnamon, cooked with fried raisins in ghee! Quick easy and absolutely delicious!
Ingredients of Apple Cinnamon Halwa
- 120 Gram apple
- 100 gms cinnamon
- 50 gms khova
- 5 gram cinnamon powder
- 3 gram clove powder
- 2 gram cardamom powder
- 10 gram raisins
- 100 gms ghee
How to Make Apple Cinnamon Halwa
- 1.Heat pan with ghee and fry the raisins, keep it aside.
- 2.Add apple, cinnamon, clove, and cardamom powder in the same pan. Cook, stirring continuously on low flame.
- 3.Add sugar and grated khova. Stir on low flame until it mixes with apple mixture and cook it properly.
- 4.Smear a plate with ghee and transfer the cooked halwa into it.
- 5.Place the apple cinnamon halwa and serve it hot with Ice cream (optional).
Key Ingredients: apple, cinnamon, khova, cinnamon powder, clove powder, cardamom powder, raisins, ghee