Bacon and Singhada Rolls Recipe
Sweet and salty bacon wrapped around fresh water chestnuts makes for an unusual but delicious combination. It's bite-sized, savoury and addictive.
- Total Cook Time 35 mins
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
Ingredients of Bacon and Singhada Rolls
- 12 peeled singhadas(water chestnuts)
- 12 bacon rashers
- 12 cocktail sticks
- 1 Tbsp oil
- Spinach dip
- 100 gm hung curd
- 2 Tbsp cheese spread/grated cheese grated rind
- 1 lemon grated
- And pepper to taste
How to Make Bacon and Singhada RollsHideShow Media
1. Stretch bacon rashers with the back of a knife and wrap around each singhada.
2. Secure with a cocktail stick.
3. Heat 1 Tbsp oil on a frying pan and sauté the rolls until the bacon is colored and cooked.
4. Serve hot with the spinach dip.
5. To prepare the dip, combine all the ingredients together. Season well and serve with the bacon rolls.