How to make Bajra Dosa
Bajra Dosa Recipe: Millet dosa is a healthy and gluten free south Indian breakfast recipe. You can make this dosa under 20 mintunes. It is also a
good option for the diabetics.
Ingredients of Bajra Dosa
- 1 Cup Pearl Millet/Bajra
- 1/2 cups rice
- 1/2 cups urad dal
- to taste Salt
- Cooking oil as per requirement
How to Make Bajra Dosa
- 1.Soak urad dal in a container and rice and bajra together in a separate container. Let both the mixtures soak in water for at least 4 hours.
- 2.Grind urad dal to make smooth paste. Then grind bajra and rice together.
- 3.Mix dal paste and bajra-rice mixture together. Add some salt and water to make smooth batter. Let the batter ferment for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- 4.Grease hot pan with some oil, wipe it off and then sprinkle some water to make dosa with the batter as usual.
Key Ingredients: Pearl Millet/Bajra, rice, urad dal, Salt , Cooking oil as per requirement