How to make Beer Batter Fish Fingers
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Marinated in beer these boozy fish fingers are a delight for light and crisp snacking.
Ingredients of Beer Batter Fish Fingers
- 300 Gram River Sole Fish (cut in thin strips)
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- To taste Salt
- 1 Lime Juice
- 3/2 Cup Beer
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/4 Cup Cornflour
- 1 tsp White Pepper
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Mustard
How to Make Beer Batter Fish Fingers
- 1.Take a bowl and combine floor with all the ingredients.
- 2.Now stir eggs and beer in the bowl until a thin batter is formed.
- 3.Dip the fish fingers for half an hour, keep aside. You should be able to see the fish through the batter.
- 4.Heat oil and dip fish fingers into the batter then drop one at a time into hot oil , turning once until both sides are golden brown.
- 5.Drain on towel pepper and serve with lime tarter sauce.