How To Make Besan Ke Laddoo
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Besan Ke Laddoo Recipe: One of the most popular Indian sweet, besan ke ladoo never fails to impress anyone! Here is a simple recipe to prepare these balls of goodness at home, sugar-free!
Ingredients of Besan Ke Laddoo
- 2 Cups gram flour (coarse)
- 6-8 Cashew nuts
- 6-8 Almonds
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1/3 cup low-calorie sweetener
How to Make Besan Ke Laddoo
- 1.Coarsely grind together the cashew nuts and almonds, and set aside.
- 2.Melt the ghee in a non-stick kadai. Add the gram flour and sauté on low heat till the gram flour is light brown and fragrant. This normally takes around 15-20 minutes.
- 3.Add the cashew nuts, almonds and cardamom powder, stir to mix and take the kadai off the heat. Set aside to cool.
- 4.Add the low-calorie sweetener and mix well with your hands.
- 5.Shape into walnut-sized balls and store in an airtight container when completely cooled.
gram flour (coarse), Cashew nuts, Almonds
, ghee, green cardamom powder, low-calorie sweetener