How to make Easy Homemade Bhel Puri
Recipe Servings: 1
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Another street food loved by one and all, this one is a savoury dish found on every street of North India. Does not require too much time and is perfect for a picnic menu or an evening time snack!
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Bhel Puri
- 1 Cups Tomatoes and Apples, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Sweet chutney
- 2 Tbsp Spicy chutney
- 1 Cups Rice
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Lemon
- 2 tsp Peanuts
- 3 tsp Sev
How to Make Easy Homemade Bhel Puri
- 1.Take a bowl and add finely chopped tomatoes and apples to it.
- 2.Add the sweet and the spicy chutney to it.
- 3.Mix it thoroughly.
- 4.Now add puffed rice to the mixture.
- 5.Mix it well so the rice is completely soaked in it.
- 6.Add chaat masala, salt and lemon juice on top of it.
- 7.Mix them well.
- 8.Give a garnishing of peanuts and sev and serve.
- Watch the step by step recipe of Easy Homemade Bhel Puri here:
BhThe salt, chutneys and spice powders in this recipe of Easy Homemade Bhel puri can be adjusted as per your liking.
You can also add onion if you wish to.