How to make Cherry Cheesecake
Recipe Servings: 6
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
A gorgeous cheesecake with the sweetness of cherries. Smooth and creamy, this cheesecake is sure to delight your senses.
Ingredients of Cherry Cheesecake
- 125 gms digestive biscuits
- 100 gms butter
- 300 gms cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 60 gms icing sugar
- 250 ml cream
- 250 gms black cherry preserve
- 100 gms fresh black cherries
How to Make Cherry Cheesecake
- 1.In a food processor, mix digestive biscuits and butter, until clumped.
- 2.In a spring form tin, press the crumble mix to form base and put it in the fridge to set.
- 3.In a large bowl, whisk cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla extract and icing sugar together.
- 4.In another bowl, whip cream and fold it gently into the cream cheese mixture.
- 5.Layer the biscuit base with the cream cheese mixture.
- 6.Put the tin back into the fridge for the next 6 hours to set.
- 7.After the cheese cake is set, spread the black cherry preserve evenly over it.
- 8.To Serve: Garnish the cheesecake with fresh black cherries.
Key Ingredients: digestive biscuits, butter, cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla extract, icing sugar, cream, black cherry preserve, fresh black cherries