How to make Chicken and Mushroom Lasagna
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Chicken and Mushroom Lasagna Recipe: Ever thought lasagna could be healthy? Juicy chunks of chicken and delicious mushrooms all layered up with a drizzle of a refreshing tomato-basil sauce.
Ingredients of Chicken and Mushroom Lasagna
- 150 gms chicken
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/4 tbsp crush black pepper
- 2 Garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp fresh thyme
- 1 bowl button mushroom
- 1/2 bowl onion, chopped
- 3 cups low fat milk
- 1 1/2 tsp basil
- 1 cup basil-tomato sauce
How to Make Chicken and Mushroom Lasagna
- 1.Cut chicken in slice and marinate with salt, pepper, olive oil and fresh thyme.Keep it in the refrigerator .
- 2.Take button mushroom, wash it properly and cut into slices.
- 3.Saute chopped onion, garlic, fresh thyme in olive oil and add slice mushroom in it with
- 4.some salt and crush black pepper.
- 5.Add some low fat milk make it dry and keep aside.
- 6.Take slice chicken and seal in the non stick pan.
- 7.Make a layer with mushroom and add some basil tomato sauce.
- 8.Garnish with some fresh basil, olives and ricotta cheese and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
Key Ingredients: chicken, salt, crush black pepper, Garlic cloves (minced), olive oil, fresh thyme, button mushroom, onion, low fat milk, basil, basil-tomato sauce