How to make Chicken In Mahalak Sauce
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Chicken In Mahalak Sauce Recipe: A delectable fried chicken recipe with the addition of fiery spices, stock and veggies. Serve with cooked rice for a mouth-watering whole meal.
Ingredients of Chicken In Mahalak Sauce
- 0.002 gms salt
- 0.002 gms sugar
- 0.004 gms seasoning
- 0.005 gms oil
- 0.005 gms corn flour
- 0.120 gms chicken leg
- 0.003 gms fresh red chilli
- 0.005 gms garlic
- 0.003 gms ginger
- 0.005 gms onion
- 0.010 gms red chilli paste
- 0.005 gms tomato ketchup
- 0.005 gms red capsicum
- 0.005 gms yellow capsicum
- 0.90 gms vegetable stock
How to Make Chicken In Mahalak Sauce
- 1.Cut the chicken in cube and marinate with ginger, garlic, chilies, eggs and cornflour.
- 2.Lightly deep fry the chicken and keep it tender. Keep aside.
- 3.Dice cut the red and yellow pepper, onions and spring onions.
- 4.Heat oil in wok and add chopped ginger, garlic, red chilies and dry chilies.
- 5.Sauté the cut veggies and add the chicken.
- 6.Add the red chili paste, ketchup, seasoning powder and stock.
- 7.Adjust the seasoning with salt, pepper, sugar and soya.
- 8.Lightly thicken with cornstarch and serve piping hot with steamed rice.
Key Ingredients: salt, sugar, seasoning, oil, corn flour, chicken leg, fresh red chilli, garlic, ginger, onion, red chilli paste, tomato ketchup, red capsicum, yellow capsicum, vegetable stock