How to make Chocolate Fondue
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Chocolate Fondue Recipe: Cook something sensual for your loved one. A decadent warm chocolate fondue with small cake pieces, strawberries and peaches.
Ingredients of Chocolate Fondue
- 100 gms semi-sweet chocolate
- 100 gms unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Dash of rum
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- Strawberries (peaches and cake pieces for dipping)
How to Make Chocolate Fondue
- 1.Coarsely chop the chocolate.
- 2.Melt the chocolate, whipping cream and sugar in a double boiler.
- 3.Place the chocolate, whipping cream and sugar in a metal bowl over the saucepan, making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn't touch the simmering water.
- 4.Turn the heat down to low and melt the chocolate, stirring constantly and making sure the chocolate doesn't burn.
- 5.Pour the mixture into a fondue pot and stir in the cinnamon, chilli powder, and rum.
- 6.Keep the fondue warm on low heat.
- 7.Swirl in the sour cream just before serving.
Key Ingredients: semi-sweet chocolate, unsweetened chocolate, whipping cream, sugar, cinnamon, chilli powder, sour cream, Strawberries (peaches and cake pieces for dipping)