How To Make Churmuri
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Churumuri Recipe: A south-Indian version of bhel puri, indulge in the flavours of tantalising spices, puffed rice and crunchy peanuts with this mouth-watering snack from Mysore.
Ingredients of Churumuri
- 2 Cups puffed rice
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 red chilli powder
- 1/2 salt
- 1 black salt
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 2 green chilli, chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp ghee (optional)
How to Make Churumuri
- 1.Take puffed rice on a pan and lightly roast them until crunchy. Be careful to not brown them.
- 2.Transfer them into a bowl and add chopped onion and tomato to it. Mix well.
- 3.Sprinkle salt black salt, red chilli powder, green chillies, coriander leaves, cumin powder and lemon juice to this and toss well with puffed rice.
- 4.Now add roasted peanuts to it and mix well.
- 5.Serve churmuri immediately. Top it with ghee if you want.
Key Ingredients: puffed rice, roasted peanuts, red chilli powder, salt, black salt, onion, tomato, green chilli, coriander leaves, lemon juice, cumin powder, ghee (optional)