How to make Classic Sangria
Recipe Servings: 1
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
A popular wine cocktail, Sangria is fruity and fancy. It is known to have originated in Spain.
Ingredients of Classic Sangria
- Glass: AP wine
- Cut fruits (apples, orange, mint & fruits in season)
- 75 Ml Red wine
- 15 Ml Orange wine (to soak fruits)
- To top it up 7Up
- To garnish Mint sprigs
How to Make Classic Sangria
- 1.Add the cut fruits in the glass.
- 2.Pour in the red wine, orange wine, ice & top with 7Up/Sprite.
- 3.Garnish with fresh mint.
Key Ingredients: Cut fruits (apples, orange, mint & fruits in season), Red wine, Orange wine (to soak fruits), 7Up, Mint sprigs