How to make Coconut Sago Pudding With Kuttu Cookie Crumb & Mascarpone Bloom
About Coconut Sago Pudding With Kuttu Cookie Crumb & Mascarpone Bloom Recipe: A Navratra special dessert recipe, this has the goodness of coconut sago pudding topped over crunchy cookie crumb and dressed with thick and frozen dollop of mascarpone.
Ingredients of Coconut Sago Pudding With Kuttu Cookie Crumb & Mascarpone Bloom
- For coconut sago pudding:
- 100 gms sago
- 150 ml coconut
- 90 gms sugar
- 75 ml water
- For kuttu cookie:
- 130 gms kuttu flour
- 100 gms butter
- 60 gms breakfast sugar
- For crumb:
- 240 gms cookie
- 50 gms butter
- For mascarpone bloom:
- 50 gms mascarpone cream
- 50 gms whip cream
How to Make Coconut Sago Pudding With Kuttu Cookie Crumb & Mascarpone Bloom
- Prepare coconut sago pudding:
- 1.Soak sago for 30 minutes. Drain well.
- 2.Heat water in a deep pan, add palm sugar and let it come to boil.
- 3.Add sago, cook for another 5 minutes.
- 4.Now add coconut milk and cook till sago is cooked (soft) yet holds the shape.
- 5.Pour the mix in a deep tray and cool.
- 6.Allow it to set and chill.
- Prepare kuttu cookies:
- 1.Cream butter and sugar together till light and fluffy.
- 2.Fold in flour gradually.
- 3.Divide into six equal portions.
- 4.Give desired shape and bake in oven at 180* Celsius for 15- 20 minutes.
- 5.When done let them cool.
- Prepare crumb:
- 1.When cookies are done crumb them to sand like texture.
- 2.Rub in soft butter.
- 3.Line in round mould and bake again for 5 minutes.
- 4.Cool and keep aside.
- Prepare mascarpone bloom:
- 1.Mix together mascarpone and whip cream.
- 2.Whisk till light and fluffy.
- 3.Work out a dollop and freeze.
- 4.Take out and top with fine cookie crumb.
- 5.Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- 1.Arrange cookie crumb on a plate, top with sago pudding.
- 2.And top with mascarpone bloom.
- 3.Serve chilled.
Key Ingredients: sago, coconut, sugar, water, kuttu flour, butter, breakfast sugar, For crumb:, cookie, butter, For mascarpone bloom:, mascarpone cream, whip cream