How To Make Cookie Barfi
About Cookie Barfi Recipe: Cookie chocolate barfi is one of the quick and easiest no-bake recipes to try at home. The taste and texture of this barfi is just like the store-bought one and requires no cooking at all!
Ingredients of Cookie Barfi
- 1 packet any sugar free biscuits
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp milk
- Dry fruits (optional)
- 1 tsp drinking chocolate
- 2 tsp ghee
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- Foil paper
How to Make Cookie Barfi
- 1.Take the cookie biscuits and grind into fine biscuit powder.
- 2.Put the biscuit powder into a bowl and add ghee, sugar, fresh cream and milk. Mix it well and make a dough.
- 3.Divide the dough equally into two bowls.
- 4.Add cocoa powder and drinking powder into 1 bowl of dough and mix it till the time dough turns into dark chocolate in colour and then add dry fruits if using.
- 5.Roll the dark chocolate portion into foil paper in a cylindrical shape and freeze it for 20 minutes.
- 6.Now take another bowl of dough on foil paper and roll to a thick circle (like chapati) on a flat surface.
- 7.Now overlap the dark chocolate dough portion over the circle portion and slowly fold it well with the help of foil paper in cylindrical shape.
- 8.Freeze it for 5 hours and then cut it into fine pieces to serve.
Key Ingredients: any sugar free biscuits, sugar, cocoa powder, milk, Dry fruits (optional), drinking chocolate, ghee, fresh cream, Foil paper