Couscous Salad Recipe
A healthy option to satisfy those 4'o clock hunger pangs. Try this refreshing cous cous salad.
- Total Cook Time1 hr
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 45 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Couscous Salad
- 225 gm couscous
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley - chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander - chopped
- 3/4 cup onion - finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp lemon rind
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cucumber - de-seeded and finely diced
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds - roasted
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt - to taste
- Black pepper - to taste
How to Make Couscous SaladHideShow Media
Cover the couscous with twice its volume of hot water and leave to soak for 10 minutes.
Mix together with the remaining ingredients and leave to stand for 30 minutes to let the flavours develop.
Stir well and serve at room temperature.