How To Make Egg-Tomato Salad
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Egg-Tomato Salad Recipe: A super quick and easy salad recipe, brimming with protein and a flavorful mix of pepper, salt, garlic and onion.
Ingredients of Egg-Tomato Salad
- 4 Medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 egg (boiled), chopped
- 1 tsp rock salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
How to Make Egg-Tomato Salad
- 1.Take a large mixing bowl, add the onions, followed by tomatoes and garlic.
- 2.Add the boiled eggs, then throw in the salt, black pepper and olive oil and give everything a good mix.
- 3.If you want some additional crunch, you can add some toasted sesame seeds too.
If you are a vegetarian, you can replace eggs with paneer (cottage cheese).
Key Ingredients: tomatoes, onion, garlic cloves, egg (boiled), rock salt, black pepper, olive oil